Introduction to Embedded system with Arduino as platform.
مقدمة في النظم المدمجة (أردوينو كمنصة)
by Dr. Hazem Helmi Muhareb Selmi
Laptop is MANDATORY . Embedded system are everywhere from washing machine at home to the Boing 787 jet. Therefore, in any working environment, it is highly probable that a KFUPM graduate will see and maybe deal with an embedded system.
- This course can be useful for any Engineer/Scientist to prototype or emulate many ideas or projects (including senior project).
- This course is recommended for all majors except COE, EE and ICS/SWE. The course is redundant for COE/EE students and partially redundant for ICS/SWE students.
- You will work in teams of 2.
- It is highly recommended to bring a laptop with you. (We need a computer for each team and the number of PCs is limited)
- Learning what and why you can find microcontroller in almost every modern equipment.
- Learning/practicing the basics of Arduino
- Make it easier for senior students to use microcontroller in their senior projects