STUDENT RESEARCH COMPETITION
The Student Research Competition (SRC) is a forum for undergraduate and graduate students to showcase their research, exchange ideas, and improve their communication skills while competing for prizes at CHI 2016. Sponsored by Microsoft Research.
Quick Facts / Dates
- Submission deadline: 13 January 2016 (12:00pm PT)
- Notification: 29 January 2016
- Camera ready deadline: 5 February 2016
- Authorship limit: Submissions can only have one author (the student).
- Online submission: PCS Submission System
- Submission format: Camera-ready, non-anonymized 6-page paper in Extended Abstracts Format, poster, and proof of student status
- For this venue, references DO count towards page length.
- At the Conference: Each student will give a poster presentation. Based on the juried poster session, a group of students will advance to the next round and be invited to give a short talk. Please see the Information for Poster Presenters for poster requirements.
- Archives: Extended abstract in ACM Digital Library