Introduction to Embedded system with Arduino as platform.
مقدمة في النظم المدمجة (أردوينو كمنصة)
by Dr. Hazem Helmi Muhareb Selmi
Embedded system are everywhere from washing machine at home to the Boing 787 jet. Therefore, in any working environment, it is highly probable that a KFUPM graduate will see and maybe deal with an embedded system.
- This course can be useful for any Engineer/Scientist to prototype or emulate many ideas or projects (including senior project).
- This course is recommended for all majors except COE, EE and ICS/SWE. The course is redundant for COE/EE students and partially redundant for ICS/SWE students.
- You will work in teams of 2.
- It is highly recommended to bring a laptop with you. (We need a computer for each team and the number of PCs is limited)
- Learning what and why you can find microcontroller in almost every modern equipment.
- Learning/practicing the basics of Arduino
- Make it easier for senior students to use microcontroller in their senior projects